The clock bell is ringing eight,
My mind keeps thinking things I hate.
I dont want nostalgia 2 creep in.
The hardest of feelings when we were together,
But the realisation that it's all over.
How can life rob us like this.
Whom we wanna be close 2, we have 2 miss.
We can't even remember what we want to, it makes us cry.
We don't even have the option of staying back, why, why, why?
What is this, is it life which is harsh or situation?
Life gave me friends, situation gave me an option where happiness has no mention.
Why will I not get to sit in the bench of 12 Science again?
Why will I not get to doze in Physics period again?
Why will I not get a chance to attack the canteen again?
Why will I not get a chance to laugh at Mr. Praveen's sarcastic comments again?
Why will I not get a chance to pay attention at Mr. Das's chemistry period again?
Why can't I attend Mr. Anup's cool casual classes again?
Why will I not get a chance to make fun of Mr. Samanta again?(his name sound's like a girl's name, right?)
Why will I have to leave a mother behind?(Ma'am Putsure)
Why, why, why can't anyone give me answers to there questions why?
Why can't I be called a student of 12 Science anymore, why, why, why?
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment